We have a list of Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography for you to look at. Our experts has found 54676 number of feedback online for "Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography" and shortlisted them for you to choose from. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography.
On selected products for the Best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Look at the possible choices before choosing the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography that suits you best.
Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography Reviews
After studying 54676 customer reviews and online articles about the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography, we found 10 of the best ones in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography
|1||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens||9.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|2||Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera||9.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|3||Panasonic LUMIX G Lens||9.4||Buy Now On Amazon|
|4||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Lens||9||Buy Now On Amazon|
|5||Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic)||9||Buy Now On Amazon|
|6||Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera||8.8||Buy Now On Amazon|
|7||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens||8.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|8||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens||8.6||Buy Now On Amazon|
|9||Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
|10||Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.2||Buy Now On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Silver
- Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera...
- Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K USA Black
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Silver) (V311050BU000
- Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds , Black...
- Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis...
- OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Black
- Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H014AK USA BLACK
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras Renewed
1. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Collapsible, portable electric zoom lens
- 3x zoom range covers everything from landscapes to portraits
- Remote control of zoom available with smart phone app
- Close focusing down to 7.87 inches
- Optional auto closing lens cap available.
2. Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions.
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing.
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.
3. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter).
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- Angle of View: 47°
4. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Lens
- Ultra compact wide angle lens
- 34mm equivalent field of view captures large groups or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction
- Snapshot Focus mechanism that lets you shift the focusing point to a specific distance
- Fast f/1.8 aperture great for low light shooting
- Special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
- Fast f1.8 max. aperture
- Snap focus ring for easy manual operation
- Excellent optical performance
5. Rokinon FE75MFT-B 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Olympus PEN and Panasonic)
- 180 degrees angle of view
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture range F3.5-22
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.5” (0.09m) for enhanced close-up shots
- Approximately 1.9 inches long
6. Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera
- Focus on Your Creativity: Perfect for photographers who are ready to excel, the LUMIX G95 has a superb, powerful 20.
- Versatile and Portable: Lightweight Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera is weather sealed with a flexible, free-angle monitor, ready for any adventure; LUMIX G 12-60mm F3.
- Exceptional Flexibility: 4K 24/30P video capture, plus preinstalled Vlog-L, features log characteristics with 12 Stops of dynamic range for maximum freedom in editing.
- Features for Maximum Expression: Live View Composite mode lets you compose a single image out of many; adjust focus after shooting; develop, and retouch inside this photography camera.
- High Sound Quality: External microphone/headphone jacks let you record and monitor sound using external equipment.
7. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length – 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation.
8. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap.
9. Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Wide aperture – wide F2.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography.
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
10. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Finn Collins is an experienced outdoor expert who has spent most of his time in remote and adverse climates in the world. When in leisure, Finn shares his experience knowledge with our outdoor department.